"THE PERFECT SURFACE" SINCE 1989
Flexible single robot cells, open and closed grinding and polishing cells, complete production lines and complex transfer lines including part handling for workpiece and tool guided applications: Learn more about our company philosophy and history.
Foundation: 1989 by Mr. Otmar Seelmann, Mr. Winfried Häring and Mr. Johannes Lehr
Headquarters: 78583 Böttingen (District of Tuttlingen)
Subsidaries: SHL Automation Inc. (USA), SHL Automation Co., Ltd.(China)
Turnover: 20 Mio. €
Core competencies: Plant engineering for automated grinding, polishing and deburring.
Your special benefits
- Complete project planning from a single source (turnkey solution)
- Very high vertical range of manufacture
- In-house research and development department
- Certified grinding processes for handling highly explosive aluminum dusts
- Own certified training and technology center
Our corporate goals
We consistently invest in our core areas of manufacturing, application technology, design and in our training and technology center.
Our central goal is customer-oriented action in the project planning of processes with integrated industrial robot solutions as well as a lasting customer relationship through intensive and individual support.